Stop All These Stage Play

no more abhorence is just a wish...

and when I went back
I just feel like I'm unwanted
by the people
and life that such in hurry
made me to keep my thinking
that I'm always be fooled around

by the conversations
these way I must stare at their eyes
who knows,
perhaps when my parents thought
that I was too busy with my books
in my room with locked door,
then,
in fact I was lost my exhalation,
I let all drops I have to drench my face
and it wasn't going to be easy to end its
because when I thought 'I'm fine',
my heartbeat go slow,
but then,
I'll go back on my sorrow


who knows too,
perhaps when everyone's looks at this smile
so they'll say it on their mind
"what's going on with her.. like she's never know, how's the feeling if she injured on her deepest heart"

as the flowers going to be withered
I'm going to cry by the lonely


the ring of church bell may can unify
my sadness and my happiness

but sometimes I can live life when someone's smile about me

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sinopsis Film Guruku Boyolali

Kiss The Rain versi Indonesia

Percobaan Massa Jenis