a kid needs a chance

Memandangmu aku seperti berjalan sendiri
Dalam kerinduan diantara keramaian
Persis dimana saat aku menatapmu saat kau tak ada di depan mataku
Dan menggandengmu saat kau tak ada di dekatku

I'm going to crazy
And I have been crazy
Just like a moment when you life
Every breath,
Every second has come to this

When I talked to you,
I just want to close my eyes
And when you talked to me,
I just want to be nothing

Di sela-sela kesunyian malam ini
Aku hanya bisa menatap ke langit atas
Menikmati dinginnya bulan purnama
Yang tak membiarkan bintang-bintang mendekatinya

One chance in my life...
will never be the second wish
so, it just very hard to explain
When it's going on crush
And our smile is far far away-ay

I'm being tired
Instead of any tears
It'll better to rely on you
'though it's hard enough to believe on you

a little beautiful memory of this loneliness
is only the colours of moon
Oh... it's really difficult to take you time for a while
You always know that everyone needs some heart
You know that there's a heart, but looks stranger made it a joke

I can give you a spirit of life when you die
but you keep thinking it's okay to cry
for all the effort that are useless
But in believing of miracle that us never ends



Mian'hae - Gomawo - Fighting!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sinopsis Film Guruku Boyolali

Kiss The Rain versi Indonesia

Percobaan Massa Jenis