I Didn't Know... What's This? What Love Is It?

Say n' Smile ^_^
Hi, Frienda!

I don't know what I must to do now. I can't speak English, but I want to use it. 'Cause I think it can help me to express something that I can't to express in Indonesians.

I was born in Klaten, 17 July 1999. Klaten is my lovely town. I lived here when I was child with my grandma. She's the woman who always took care of me. She stayed in simple home in Cokro, Tulung with me. I always remember when I was sick and she always beside me until I'm gonna be right as usually.

But now, she has been stayed in Jakarta with my aunt. I really really miss the time when she came to my home and give me something like a doll. She and I often make cake together in my home. I wish I can repeat some memories with her...


When I was grew up, my parents brought me to other city, Boyolali. Boyolali is a city with cow for the mascot. As the reality, there many cows here. Boyolali was just another small city in the slope of Mount Merapi. You can fell cold air melt your nose at night if you come to my home.

I took my school education in Boyolali too. From Kindergarten School, Elementary School, and now I stay on Acceleration Class Grade 1 with my another 20 friends in Junior High School One Boyolali
I'm very-very love Boyolali too much, however isn't looked like my bear town that has being a big city.

My live becoming too hard to I passed through. In the beginning, I think this program (Acceleration Class) is easy too much. I usually enjoy and didn't care what my friends do to be the first.

I'm so glad 'cause I can through this class as the winner. Day by day were passed. Problem by problem were also come to mine. I was very confused. I didn't want to continued this class, but I always hope my friends won't forgot me. I think they have great wish if I will be degraded out from this class 'cause I didn't have any possible things that can make this class better. I think they all hate me immediately.

Some problem arrived to my live. Its all about friendship, leadership, class management and a crazy little thing called 'love'.

My love story are stupid things that I ever felt. I never know what 'love' is feel? I don't know what is a love, so it can brought me to a condition where I always confused, always scared, and always thought of him. In the first time I saw him, he looked like so exotic with his eyes. I really really love his eyes, but I never strong too much to stare at his eyes. His eyes always sparkled and sprinkled more smile and love.

I hate him, but I will hate my self more than I can if I hate him.
I didn't loved him, but in my mind will always pictured his smile.


I tried to forget all loved that I prepared to him 'cause I know I was too young to feel a crazy love.




Then, I found another being that can make my heart beating faster.
He is my monkey love. Yes, monkey love. I like him when I was fifth grade. And now I can look his smile again. I didn't spoke this as love. But you can realize me as his fans. I really fans him 'cause he's so smart. I wanted to be like him.

Long time passed away, and I think there's a misconception direct to my heart feeling. Some people have a thinking of me if he's my love. And the truly, he's didn't my lovely body!

But, in this problem I felt something hurt my heart too much. I can smile in my lips, however my heart were cried so sad. I always tried to didn't took care of this problem, ' cause I know I was too young to felt this feeling.

So, if she think I hate she, maybe sometimes it happened. But, if she know, I will hate my self if I hate she because she save 'something called love' to him.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sinopsis Film Guruku Boyolali

Kiss The Rain versi Indonesia

Percobaan Massa Jenis