I Regret, I was Happy. Thanks All ^_^

I regret to say sick, when I care about a crazy little thing. I'm very happy now. It was free from all sorrow and deterioration that I've experienced so far. Whatever bad things will happen to me later, I'll try to keep smiling. Not just on my lips, but the smile is the smile of my heart


If you know, today I felt a beauty experience. Although it was passed faster, but I hope it will paint in my mind ever. A thing that can make me happy and erase all sadness that I through is... I can reach an achievement at Mathematics Contest of Boyolali Regency as the 8th winner. I'm really surprised when I was be called by the announcer if can take the Silver Medal. If you know, the announcer didn't spell my name correctly. I realized that I wrote my name in answer sheet with Ervina Ruth PS. But she spelled my name with Ervina Rat PS. And did you know rat? Rat = mouse isn't?

Okay, it doesn't matter to me. But, the important matter are... I can get the better of him, her, him, her, him, her, him and 'him.

Owh My God, thank you so much! I didn't think if I can do this. I can be better than him, God! Oh, it was be my dream for a long time, I can be better than Him! And now, whatever that someone want to do, to fell... Whatever! God, You're very kind to me, although I was a little person.








My Quote for Today:


I pray to God to say thankfulness. I was be amazed to Him for a long time 'cause he's so smart. But this day, I can be better. So, my felt that had been took me to sadness become an extraordinary thing. Thanks for all. ^_^

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sinopsis Film Guruku Boyolali

Kiss The Rain versi Indonesia

Percobaan Massa Jenis